Dashboard | +Follow




ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


tym Kelas Tambahan :) // Tuesday 24 April 2012
03:58
hello :)
i have goodnews ..
my result Addm3 sangat membanggakan diri ku .
heheh .
100% bhaa .
tapii .
ne only test bulanan sejja .
hee .. cuba laa exam gni nnti aminn :)
mm actually ak n ieyra sangat2 happy :)
becoz kitaorang bdua dapat full mark tuu .
tpi yg bkin senagal kepala akuu ne .
byk ne org complain .
dorg kata both of us 'MENIRU'
hee .
cuba la ada cctv dekat class tu kann . ahhaha
tpii seriuosly kitaorg mmg xda tiru . betull
:)
thiss is me n ieyra :)
my BESTIE :)

P/s : take pic ne tym kitaorg ada TREASURE HUNT . haha 
k dhaa .
salamm :)

0 Comment(s)