Dashboard | +Follow




ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


yuhuuuuu :) // Tuesday 24 April 2012
03:22

Hye korangg ..
mm :) a long time no post here kan ..
im almost busy bha right now . sangat2 busy ..
no time too blog-ing , fb-ing .. and sewaktuuu dgn nyaa .
and now byk sgt stress yg mnjlma in my life .. maklum laa .
im SPM candidates .. mmg busy sangat2 .

mm my life now ?
xtaw .. only ALLAH know ..
my Homework semakin tak teruruss ..
okayy :) i had to patient to be a successFul . rite ?

BF?
mm . its very complicated to story about it right now .
i dont know .. how to start about thiss ..
nope :') keep smile Ekien dont make yourself become more stress .
justt think of your future .
make all of eur family happy n proud too dear :)
especially parents :)
i luv eu mum n dad .. <3

study ?
mm . 1st n 2nd test my result bole tahan laa .. but it just test not exam ..
i must stuudyy n study to push myself to be a more better ..
now , i dont want think of Mr.S ..
i just need to think of my future oke :)
be strong bha Ekien :)

okayy :) thatss all . later if i have anytime . i will share more storyy here in my blogger ..
mm :)
BOSAN SANGAT !
k chaw lu ..
take care :)
Salamm :)

0 Comment(s)