Dashboard | +Follow




ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


Hello :) // Wednesday 6 June 2012
01:58
Hello korang :) okayy . Actually im just finished participating in many segment :)
hehe , i have a fun and enjoy :) then , i also have many followers . hehe btw , thanxx guys because follow me :) i appreciate that ^^.. okayy , what else i want to say ? haha i have no idea actually . mm , aww ** 
dunno . haha okayy , after that , i want to road .. woww , awesome right ? who wants to join me ? mmm ** ... helllllooo anybody else ? hee , im getting bored right now . i open my Fb , Twitter just same . i dont have a enjoy there :( mm , do you already lunch ? aww lunch ? actually its became evening dah punn . kann ? haha , okayy im hungry right now ~~ perghhh , my stomach is sound . hahaha but dont have any foods here . aww so sad .. :"( .. mm miss my Hometown "Beluran" .. miss my beloved parents there ^^, 
mm . okay laa . till here my entry today . i want to find any food in the freezer ~,~ hehehe .. funny kha ? not bha . okayy .. im hungry ! im hungry ! .. aww , not angry Bird . but Hungry Ekien =,=' ... sigh ~
okayy peeps .. i love you more than my Pizza :P . hahaha aww , okayy bubye ~ Peace No war ..


#ForeverA|one


2 Comment(s)