Dashboard | +Follow




ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


Eid :) // Friday 24 August 2012
02:57



It's Raining :)
Hi guys . Its raining now :) im Feel veryvery cold now .
huhu ~ anyway , long time no update my Post . Right ?
I mis my Blogger so muchmore 'Little Paris'

Okay , its not to late if i want to say Happy Eid Day to all my bloggers :) Selamat Hari Raya . Say ingin menyusun Sepuluh jari untuk memohon maaf zahir dan batin to all of you . Actually , Time flies so fast :)
cepat sangat . pejamCelikpejamCelik Eid dah berlalu . Then , My eid this year . a little bit 'boring' . i think i dont have a very awesome memory on my Eid this Year . but , i always Happy because i meet all of my family except schazzWaney , Adeq . aww . aku rindu kalian bhaaa :'( 
okk . Dont worry la . Lepas SPM kita boleh jumpa bha  kann . teda masalah tuu . yakin jak . huhu
Then , macam kejap jak Eid tahun ni . nda puas aku p Beraya :(
xlama lagi SPM menghantui saya .  OhMyTakutt !! i need to prepare a lot For SPM .
itu lah kunci  success saya kann :) hope . i can do better nnti .
takut sangat . calm Down Ekien  .. hadapi dengan senyuman . jangan takut nnti semua ilmu hilang .
hihihi . X)
okayy . i need to go now . nic sangat dapat update myPost . see Yaa . ! selamt Hari Raya :)
Loveyaa !



With Love ,
Ekien Summer  <3





0 Comment(s)