Dashboard | +Follow




ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


Daily . // Tuesday 25 September 2012
04:47
Hello ! Hello !

Its been a long time no upgrade my blogger . right ? I've been procrastinating things lately even when I have too much time to spend. As much as I wanted to focus on what's important, I will eventually end up on unimportant things, well such as thinking too much which doesn't bring me anything good. So my daily routine has changed 360 degree ......

School, classes , lunch, library, reading , extra classes , home , dinner, watch TV , online , prepare for school , Homework, sleeping :^

And same things everyday................
Boring and tired I know , but hey I gotta admit I'm boring girl. A tough person why no one stick by my side for a long period. Nayy, used to it. And I'm loving my current routine :) because I believe this ''Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian". Yeahh . x.


By,
Ekien xoxo :*









0 Comment(s)