Dashboard | +Follow




ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


I Had Him :) // Friday 21 December 2012
01:21

"I dont need a man that looks like a model, looks arent everything. I don't want a man who takes life too serious, I have a sense of humor, therefore I'm a goof troop. I dont want a man who feels the need to go out and party every weekend. I like staying home, watching movies or maybe read some good books. I dont want a man who compliments me way too much because I might think its a joke. I dont need a man that will pressure me into having sex, instead he would ask whether Im sure with it or not. I obviously dont need a perfect relationship because truth to be told, it doesnt exist. I just want somebody I can be myself with, without having to pretend to be somebody else I'm not. A man that would love me best at my worst and appreciate everything I am."


- A young girl who lives in a teenage dream :') -

0 Comment(s)