Dashboard | +Follow




ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


why I Love You :') // Tuesday 16 April 2013
20:50
You give to me hope and help me to cope.  When life pulls me down, you bring me around.  :')
You teach me to care and help me to share.  You make honest with the kindness the best.  From you i learned love with grace from above.  It's for you I live and i want to give.  You are the reason that fills each season. When i hear love automatically i think of you.
I love you because you are so kind , thoughtful and caring.
I love you because you are so pleasant, lovely and sharing.

Thank you for loving me sayang :')




1 Comment(s)