Dashboard | +Follow




ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


To : The one that I Love // Wednesday 6 November 2013
08:56
Just know this, I love you and care about you so much, and for some reason I have not been able to move on these past months, because I want you forever and always. If ur still the same sweet person i once fell in love with before u left then i cannot promise that being just friends will be easy for me because u mean so much more than that. In my dreams i dream that u feel the same way too, that you want me back. You were the only one who truly made me feel beautiful . You gave me butterflies every time that i saw you and my heart would skip a beat - phewww taking my breath away. I hope that one day someone could make you feel like how you would always make me feel. I am sorry that i love you. Im sorry that i cant get over you because you have shown me that true love is and i want it back, i want you . always and forever x :")



0 Comment(s)